Upper Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
Post title: Upper Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
School: Knowle Primary School
Pay range: MPS 1-6/UPS 1-3 per annum
Line manager: The Headteacher, Deputy Headteacher, Assistant Headteachers and Governing Body
Relationships: Liaison with the teaching and non-teaching staff of the school and trust, Governors, Parents, Children, Advisers and other Professionals
Start date: 01.09.2019
Closing date: 23.04.2019- Midday
The Learning Academies Trust (LAT) are looking to appoint an Upper Key Stage 2 Class Teacher (With experience of working in Year 6) to join our team at Knowle Primary School.
Knowle Primary School is rapidly progressing and is seeking to appoint a dynamic, creative and driven Full Time Class Teacher for Year 5 or 6, who strives for perfection and wants to make a huge difference on the lives of our children. We want a teacher who is willing to go the extra mile for our children.
The successful candidate will have a range of responsibilities but will ultimately be responsible for:
- Having a class commitment with the ability to work under the pressure of Key Stage 2 Assessments.
- Modeling consistent ‘Outstanding Teaching Practice’.
- Supporting all colleagues and working as part of a team to raise standards across the school.
- Being a role model to our children and recognising that ‘Disadvantage’ will not be a barrier to their achievements.
- Delivering the highest outcomes for our all of our children.
Visits to our school are highly recommended. Please contact our school office on 01752 365364 or via email at email@example.com to book yourself on to a visit.