Today we are learning to write interesting sentences. We will be using a picture of a castle to help us.
Using the picture below, can you write some interesting sentences? Think about:
- Who might live in the castle?
- What does it look like inside the castle?
- Where do you think the castle is located?
For your sentences think about:
- Capital letters
- Full stops
- Finger spaces
- Check your sentences makes sense
- Use your sound chart (in your home learning packs) for spelling
- Interesting vocabulary - adjectives (big, sparkly, green) and expanded noun phrases (big, green butterfly)