Today you will be writing a sequence of sentences. You will be using a picture of some magical steps to help you.
Using the image of the magical steps, write a sequence of short sentences about:
- Where do the steps lead to?
- What might be above the clouds?
- Who might be above the clouds?
- Who is walking up the steps?
In your writing, think about:
- Capital letters
- Full stops
- Finger spaces
- Check your writing makes sense
- Use your sounds (in your home learning pack) to help with spelling
- Interesting vocabulary - adjectives (huge, beautiful, white) and expanded noun phrases (white, snowy mountains)
There was once a little girl who came across some magical steps leading high up into the fluffy, white clouds. She quickly ran up the steps but stopped at the top. She could see a magical garden with tall, green trees and beautiful flowers everywhere.
In the garden she saw….
She floated down the blue, sparkling river….
Don't forget you can access www.myon.co.uk/login/ to carry on reading a variety of books, some even have quizzes! This acts the same way as AR reading in school. We can view the books you are reading, how many words you have read and what score you have achieved on a quiz. It would be great if you could carry on reading as much as possible. Why not keep a record yourself of the books you have read. If there isn't a quiz online, there may well be in school for you to access at a later date. We look forward to hearing about the amazing books you have read