Today you will be writing a sequence of sentences. You will be using a picture of some magical steps to help you.
Using the image of the magical steps, write a sequence of short sentences about:
- Where do the steps lead to?
- What might be above the clouds?
- Who might be above the clouds?
- Who is walking up the steps?
In your writing, think about:
- Capital letters
- Full stops
- Finger spaces
- Check your writing makes sense
- Use your sounds (in your home learning pack) to help with spelling
- Interesting vocabulary - adjectives (huge, beautiful, white) and expanded noun phrases (white, snowy mountains)
There was once a little girl who came across some magical steps leading high up into the fluffy, white clouds. She quickly ran up the steps but stopped at the top. She could see a magical garden with tall, green trees and beautiful flowers everywhere.
In the garden she saw….
She floated down the blue, sparkling river….