Watch the funny Oktapodi animation again.
Story Ideas you have choose from:
- Retell the narrative as it appears, using rich description and vivid imagery.
- Write an alternative story, involving a different animal.
- Write a story with a flashback, perhaps the octopus wakes up in the truck and a flash back takes place remembering the tank.
Remember you will need to think about:
- Creating an interesting, suspenseful or funny ending.
- Creating a fantastic final sentence..
- If you include dialogue, check your punctuation!
Today you are going to finish your story. Think about using:
- Varying sentence structure.
- A wide range of punctuation (, . : ; ! “ ?).
- Ambitious vocabulary.
- Expanded noun phrases to describe the setting and the characters.
Design and Technology -How many cool creatures can you make?
Watch the video and choose an animal to make or research and make another animal of your choice. I'd love to see your crazy creations!