The Emperor Penguin and Antarctica.
Learning intention: To learn how to look after an egg.
ELG: Understanding the World - Make observations of animals and plants and explain why some things occur and talk about changes.
Today we are going to watch the David Attenborough clip about the Emperor penguin and share what we have learned. Can you answer these questions?
- What colour is a penguin egg?
- Who sat on the egg?
- How do you think the baby penguin felt?
- How did the daddy penguin feel with no food?
- Why did the daddy penguin sit on the egg?
- How do you know who is the mum and who is the dad penguin?
You can upload your answers to Tapestry or email them to your class teacher:
Miss Lobban: email@example.com
Mrs Gough: firstname.lastname@example.org