Use the map (printable version below) to answer the following questions. Write the answers in your topic book under the heading 'South America Map Reading'
1. Name all of the countries in South America.
2. What is the capital of Brazil?
3. Name three rivers in Brazil.
4. Which countries have the Andes mountains running through them?
5. Which countries in South America are on the equator?
6. Name the capital city in Ecuador which is on the equator.
7. Which oceans lie either side of South America?
8. Which mountain lake lies on the border between Bolivia and Peru?
Create two questions of your own and ask a member of your family to find out the answers.