Knowle Vision and Values
‘Every Child Matters. Every Moment Counts.’
With a relentless determination to knock down all barriers faced, we develop the unique child, ensuring they flourish through our educational offer. As a school, we have three core beliefs that sit at the heart of our mission to ‘outstanding and beyond’.
- Improving standards for all children
- Closing gaps in learning for all children, regardless of their background or starting points
- Embedding knowledge and developing skills in all curriculum areas for all children.
To achieve our aspirations for your child at Knowle, we will…
- Develop the holistic and unique child, enhancing their talents.
- Provide an engaging curriculum that enables children to have access to wider opportunities outside of the normal school day. Our ‘extra’ curriculum will go the ‘extra’ mile in offering our enriching experiences beyond their local community.
- Remove socio-economic barriers to learning through effective working partnerships with parents, carers and other professional agencies.
- Ensure that our children are safe and secure within our environment and any matters of concern are addressed to enable every child to grow up free from harm.
- Build sustainable positive relationships among peers and the wider school community.
- Create enabling environments that children are proud of and can thrive within.
- Provide a high-quality educational offer that enables all children to academically blossom.
- Have the highest expectations of all children.
- Create confident, curious, and daring learners so they become empowered in their self-development.
- Ensure that our children develop the skills and knowledge to be able to challenge their own as well as others views and beliefs in a respectful manner.
- Develop resilient, tenacious and ‘have a go’ learners who aspire to be the best they can be.
- Have children and families who are proud of their own and their child’s achievements in school.
- Be positive role models for all our children and teach them to make positive contributions to their own and the lives of others.